App development has become a big business in today’s ever-growing technology. Mobile application development companies are booming all over to go in the race of creating a unique app. Today, it has a vast category including AR, VR, Enterprise, Ecommerce and many others which is in need of awe-inspiring smart phone applications for their pertinent business.
IOS is a mobile operating system for Apple-manufactured devices. iOS runs on the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple TV. iOS is best known for serving as the underlying software that allows iPhone users to interact with their phones using gestures such as swiping, tapping and pinching.
The super category of mobile app is bifurcated into two major division as we know: Android development and iPhone development. As far as the millennial generation is concerned, it is unveiled that iPhone mobile apps are very helpful to the business owners.
"Billions of people will come online in the next few years with mobile as their only device, and mobile devices are also the biggest data collector we've ever had," said Heidi Roizen, Operating Partner at DFJ.
In this article, we will take into effect the factors that are connecting IT companies and iPhone apps. Also, we will look versatile roles played by iPhone development in leveraging business.
- Although it is not the No. 1 mobile OS globally, iOS dominates the North American market by 60% market share as of May 2015.
- App development has skyrocketed in just the past 5 years or so, and not only can it help you reach new audiences, but a trusted influencer can also lend credibility to your brand.
- iPhone apps can be purchased or downloaded by users, with revenues for the latter shared between Apple (30%) and the software developer (70%).
- Mobile app economy is rising especially because of the iPhone app popularity.
- iPhone apps are seamless, flawless, smooth, user-friendly and easy-to-look-to. That is why, users prefer it over android apps. Hence, business try to dominate iPhone app market to leverage more and more.
- Apple’s new programming language Swift is making a revolutionary impact for developing iPhone apps. Previously, it was Objective-C that people had to learn in order to build apps.
Mobile application development is similar to Web application development and has its roots in more traditional software development. From famous business leaders to aspiring entrepreneurs, small business company to large scale industries, beginners to experienced developers, when it’s called to choose Android or iPhone app, the first choice becomes the latter because of the special benefits it get than the prior.
"It's a very precious space, your phone. In order to earn placement on it, you need to provide serious utility to the user and add value every time they interact," said VP of Marketing at Jet, Balbale.